Saturday, September 26, 2009

I'm diggin it

Been a whiiiile since I last posted, so I'm going to go easy with a few things I'm digging right now.

1. College Football - Ok, so this goes without saying. It's fall, it's getting cooler, and the pigskin is flying around. You can't be from the South and not be excited right now...ok, maybe if your team stinks, you're not psyched.

2. Coffeemate Italian Sweet Cream - I haven't been this sold on a creamer since Coffeemate's Coconut Cream...

3. My friend, Jason Spires' new blog, Single White Fan. Jason is a big-time sports fan who is in search of an NFL team to call his own. His efforts have landed him on SI.com.

4. Cool Summers - Global Warming got you down??? Not here! This has got to have been one of the coolest Summers in Alabama history.

That's about all for now. I'm going to try to do better...try...

1 comment:

Sunny said...

I love watching the Vols play, but that is about it. I can watch more NFL teams than college.

I'm a "Vanilla Carmel" type creamer drinker, um, I mean coffee drinker. :)