Monday, November 10, 2008

Ok, I'm on board

I figured it was about time to give in to this who blogging thing. All the cool kids are doing it, right? First it was Myspace, then Facebook, now Blogging. Maybe, I only managed a seat in the caboose, but I'm on.

Last night started out great. We had a great LifeGroup discussion and good fellowship afterwards. It all started around 11:30... Our two dogs, Brinkley and Troup are beloved by many people. Excluded from that list are our neighbors, at least they are now. Last night, Ashleigh and I got up no less than 7 times total to shut the dogs up. We can't actually confirm the number as I had to move to a different bed, but that's for another blog at another time. Anyway, if you're our neighbor, I am sorry, and it's not my fault...I am a cat person.

No comments: